Friday 8 April 2016

Available to hire...





STOP PRESS!!!

Calling all employers, agencies, people who know people, job boards, websites and much much more...

Are you based in Somerset, Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Surrey or London? If so, then this is for you!

I'm currently looking for work, so I've put together my CV and LinkedIn Profile below and I am asking you for your help. All I need are just two minutes of your time to look at the info and pass on to someone you know who may be looking in any of the above locations. For this I would be immensely grateful and most appreciate your assistance. 


In general two minutes is nothing, but for me it is the world... 

Use the power of Social Media and share this on Facebook, Twitter and all the others.


Thank you in advance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment